Saturday 2 March 2013

Wedding Dresses

These past few months I've been wondering what sort of wedding dress to buy, and where to get it from. There's not a lot of choice here in Tanzania. Most brides rent a big satin dress, but that's not my style. So I've been thinking about importing one. I've come to the conclusion that it's probably best to order one from China to Tanzania: something light, floaty, and with lot of sparkles. This is the kind of thing I have been looking at:



My favourite websites for Chinese wedding dresses are AliExpress and LightintheBox. Actually I like Aliexpress for all kinds of things: they've got millions of good products. Of course it's a bit scary ordering the dress since I won't be able to return it, but they seem to have plenty of good reviews and I can always get it altered here. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and order one this weekend, along with a tiara. Fingers crossed!

No comments: