Saturday 9 March 2013

World Book Day: Children's Costumes

Don't they look wonderful? World Book Day is a big deal in our school. Parents come to school, there's a BBQ, book sales, and the kids move around the classes to do book-related activities with different teachers.

A few days ago I posted about the costume I made to wear for the event. Today I'm posting pictures of the children's costumes; tomorrow, the teachers costumes and some of the different activities I did with the kids. Here's some of the costumes from Primary:






And two from Early Years. The youngest member of our school captured everyone's hearts by dressing as the princess from 'I Want My Potty'.

It was so much fun for the kids to dress up and some of the inventive costume ideas proved that parents don't always have to spend a lot of time or money to make their kids look fabulous.

No comments: