Thursday 28 February 2013

Making Wedding Invitations

 Jouni and I sat down this Sunday to begin the long and tedious but sometimes hilarious process of making our wedding invitations. I'd estimate we got about halfway through before we had to stop. We worked solidly for 2 or 3 hours. Here are some of the results!


Inside one of the cards: (each one is a little different. This was the only one where one of the ghosts had a tiny moustache!)




I'd like to point out that it was Jouni who chose the pink ribbon with the hearts and Jouni who tied it around every invitation! We also got some other ribbon to eventually tie around the outside of the envelopes.

I guess they will be finished a few days from now, when we have the energy to resume the task of hand making every invitation with appropriate vigour! After hand painting all the little pictures I thought the hard work was over. I was wrong!

No comments: